We truly value every one of our walkers and the volunteers that make our walks happen. In order to minimize the risk of infection, we’ve adopted the following procedures at our staffed walks.
- MASKS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AT THE REGISTRATION and FINISH TABLES, per CDC guidelines (see them here: CDC Guidelines.) Please keep your mask on as you gather before and after the walk.
- Our volunteers will be masked in indoor settings.
- Register ahead of time, using our convenient eRegistration (see the links in the 2021 Walk Calendar). If you cannot use eRegistration, a paper Start Card will be available for you to complete.
- Payment of $3 per participant is appreciated by check or with exact change.
- Collect your trail map and off you go!
Updated September 30, 2021Follow us on social media: