There’s a newsletter, of course, but there are some important things you need to know about November.
- The November 7th Pie Walk in Ashland is CANCELLED.
- The December 5th Lights Walk in downtown Omaha has been MOVED to Nebraska’s Christmas City: Seward, Nebraska. Register online at Christmas City eRegistration and arrive at Living Word Lutheran Church, 1300 West Hillcrest Drive, Seward, NE 68434 between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. The cost is $2 for Fun Walkers and $3 for Credit Walkers (book stampers) payable by exact change or a check (made out to NWFT) placed in an envelope when you check in. After your 5k or 10k walk, stay for a tour of Nebraska’s largest Christmas lights display. Starting at 6 p.m. you can drive through the Magical Christmas Lights of Seward at the fairgrounds. Cost is $20 per vehicle (not payable to us). See https://magicallightsofseward.com/ for all the details.
- Voting for Club Officers and 2020’s Walker of the Year will take place during November. Details are in the newsletter, although the start of voting may be delayed because of some technical difficulties.
- The December 7th club meeting is CANCELLED.
- Finally, membership during 2021 is FREE! Club membership allows you to get all this news delivered to your inbox as it happens, receive the full newsletter as soon as it comes out, and the opportunity to vote for club officers and Walker of the Year. Here’s a link to the membership form, so that you can take advantage of this great opportunity. The full details on how the free membership works are . . . you guessed it! . . . in the newsletter.
Follow us on social media: