You do not have to belong to the club in order to take part in our walks or our monthly meetings, but we encourage you to join the Nebraska Wander Freunde Trailblazers!
Why become a club member?
- Our club was founded in 1979, 40 years ago! Memberships keep the tradition going.
- New members receive either the club pin or the club luggage tag.
- Club members can vote for club officers and for the annual Walker of the Year award.
- Club members get a discount on the Annual Dinner and other club events
- Club members get a discount on the cost of walking a Year Round Event for credit more than once in a year’s time.
- Club members can join the 2019 Walking Incentive Program
- Club members receive the bimonthly newsletter, Footsteps, and are recognized for their birthdays, anniversaries and walking achievements.
- Club members put on and support the walks, meetings and events through the year
- Finally, by being a club member, you help support the costs of running the club, from rental fees to technology costs.
Join today, by printing this form: Membership Application. Bring it, and your membership fee, to any club meeting or event or mail it to the address on the form.Follow us on social media: