Please note that the following events have been changed (updated March 28, 2020):
- Our parent organization, the American Volkssport Association, has put a hold on all one-day walks and events until April 30th. For those wanting to walk year round walks, you will have to check to see if the business hosting the Start Box is still open or has reduced hours. Since this is a fluid situation, checking the the YRE’s Point of Contact is a good idea.
- Group Walk of Lincoln Volkssport Club’s March 21st walk has been cancelled.
- Workers’ Walk on March 29th for April 4th Bockfest Walk – CANCELLED.
- April 4th Bockfest Walk – RESCHEDULED TO MAY 9TH. Same location, same time – Max & Joe’s at the Crescent Moon, registration 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- April 6th Monthly Board and Club Meetings – CANCELLED. Please let Club President Lee know if you have anything that the Board should address before the next scheduled meeting.
- Workers’ Walk for May Bockfest Walk will be Sunday, May 3rd at 3 p.m.
- May 9th Field Club Walk – postponed until 2021.
- May 9th Walk will be the Bockfest Walk (see above).
Any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.Follow us on social media: